"Werewolf Skin" is the thirteenth and fourteenth episode of season three of the Goosebumps TV series, and the fifty-seventh and fifty-eighth episode overall. Part one and part two premiered on November 22, 1997 on Fox Kids Network.
- Keegan MacIntosh as Alex Blackwell
- Nicky Guadagni as Marta Blackwell
- Ron Lea as Colin Blackwell
- James Mainprize as Mr. Shein
- Terra Vnesa as Hannah Stoneman (as Terra Vanessa Kowalyk)
- Bucky Hill as Sean Kiner
- Bradley Machry as Arjun Koshla
- Maria Vacratsis as Big Edna
- Daniel McGraw as Classmate
Differences from the book
- Alexander's last name is Blackwell, instead of Hunter.
- The episode does not take place around Halloween.
- Hannah never bites Alex, though it is implied but she merely tells him that she "doesn't bite".
- Des Moines, Iowa is where Alex lives in the episode.
- Alexander's fate is slightly more ambiguous. As the episode ends, just after he learns the truth about Hannah, she enters the room. Alexander looks at her concerned, unsure of what she is about to do.
"Werewolf Skin" was released on VHS on September 15, 1998. It as yet to receive a DVD release.
|Title||Release date||Media type|
|September 15, 1998||VHS|
- The photography magazine Alexander reads at the beginning of the episode includes pictures of one of the masks from "The Haunted Mask", and a Creeps from "Calling All Creeps".
- Alex makes a reference to the TV show The X-Files. Coincidentally, actor Keegan MacIntosh had a brief role in the X-Files episode "Fire."
- Maria Vacratsis (the bus driver) played Janet in season four's "Deep Trouble".