- Kaj-Erik Eriksen as Billy Harlan
- Chris Benson as Uncle Al
- Jeffrey Akomah as Jay
- Ken Mundy as Colin
- Benjamin Plener as Roger
- Paul Brogren as Larry
- David Roemmele as Mike
- Sarah Mitchell as Dawn
- Greg Kramer as George
- Gil Garratt as Counselor
- Kerry Duff as Dori
- Alex Hazisavvas as Martha
- Danny Sohal as Kevin Spears
- Alec Bachlow as Mr. Harlan (uncredited)
- Michèle Duquet as Mrs. Harlan (uncredited)
Differences from the book
- Uncle Al gives the boys devices that look similar to crossbows instead of rifles.
- Billy is woken up by Dawn instead of Larry.
- Dawn is the only girl to hide in the woods. In the book, she brings Dori with her.
"Welcome to Camp Nightmare" was released on DVD on September 16, 2008, as the third/fourth episode on One Day at HorrorLand. It was included in a 3-Pack Thriller DVD on August 26, 2014.
|Title||Release date||Media type|
One Day at HorrorLand
|September 16, 2008||DVD|
|August 26, 2014||DVD|
- This episode was adapted into Goosebumps Presents book #3.
- When the episode first aired, it was originally intended to have the theme that "The Cuckoo Clock of Doom" and "The Girl Who Cried Monster" had. Instead, it was replaced with the original theme, except when the word "Goosebumps" appeared through the door of the house, the word continued to move.
- Benjamin Plener (Roger) played Jonathan Hall in season three's, "The Haunted House Game".
- David Roemmele (Mike) played Billy Brown in season three's, "Perfect School".
- Kerry Duff, who had an uncredited appearance as a camper, played Margo in season one's "Night of the Living Dummy II".
- The rubber snake that Mike was "bitten" by is seen in two close-up shots as a real Ball Python.