Vampires are common monsters found in the Goosebumps universe.
Vampires are undead nocturnal creatures that feed on human blood. Anyone bitten by a vampire becomes one. They dislike sunlight and garlic and they are able to float and turn into bats.
Goosebumps Books about Vampires
- Give Yourself Goosebumps
- Tales to Give You Goosebumps
- More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps
- Goosebumps Horrorland
Vampires in other Media
Vampires in HorrorLand
In HorrorLand, vampires can be found in Vampire Village and in the Vampire State Building that is located there.
Vampires in the Goosebumps Series
- Count Nightwing: An ancient and powerful vampire appearing in Vampire Breath. He is revealed at the end of the book to be Freddy Martinez' grandfather.
- Fifi: A vampire poodle appearing in Please Don't Feed the Vampire!.
- Freddy Martinez: The protagonist of Vampire Breath who discovers he is a vampire towards the end of the book as he is Count Nightwing's grandson.
- Gwendolyn: A vampire girl who lives in Count Nightwing's castle. She appears in Vampire Breath.
- Countess Yvonne: A female vampire that appears in Please Don't Feed the Vampire!