It's still too early to rank the series, so I'm just going to review the books.
It's about a boy named Ian Barker, he has two annoying cousins and an annoying sister, he get's Slappy for his birthday, but he comes to live, and causes evil pranks, later his cousins steal Slappy, but Slappy uses his tricks against the boys.
- It was interesting to where I read the whole book in 1 day.
- Slappy has a neat new ability, nosebleed.
- Ian was quite an enjoyable character
- I like the flashback early in the story
- The Living dolls and Abigail was quite a great twist.
- Slappy is basically doing what he always does in previous living dummy books.
- I like Slappy, but he's really full of himself during the intro.
- Jonny and Vinny were annoying.
Score: 8 out of 10
It's about a brother and sister who go on a pirate ship to rescue a pirate's canary, because the pirate is a jack-in-the-box, and he turned their uncle into one, and he wont turn him back human until he get's his bird.
- It had a nice start.
- Violet was a good character
- The ending was quite scary
- The story got kind of silly as Violet and Shawn were on The Jolly Sea Scab.
- Captain Jack's crew were really annoying.
Score: 6 out of 10
Join us next time for I Am Slappy's Evil Twin