Yeah, I am also a gamer, and I've played them all, although I only own three of them, oh well, here's my ranking:
- 5: Goosebumps HorrorLand (Video Game): Although fun at times, the game is extremley frustrating, the main character is dumb, and the soundtrack is annoying, the only music I enjoyed was the bumper carnage theme.
- 4: Escape from HorrorLand (video game): It was kind of boring, and had some weird characters, but had its ups.
- 3: Attack of the Mutant (Video Game): Very intresting gameplay, nice final battle, it was a great mixture of horror and super hero gaming.
- 2: Goosebumps: The Game: Although it's a point and click adventure, I thought the game was spooky, with it's eerie music, eerie moments, and nice atmosphere.
- 1: Goosebumps: Night of Scares (Mobile Game): This game is so freaking scary! It's like a mixture of Goosebumps and Five Nights at Freddy's, Slappy, the Werewolf, Murder the Clown, Graveyard Ghoul, and Annihilator 3000 jumpacares scared me, now this is the Goosebumps game I've always wanted to see.