Let's see if we can guess the monsters of Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween.
Now from the trailer, these monsters are confirmed:
- Slappy the Dummy from Night of the Living Dummy
- Will Blake from The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- Abominable Snowman from The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- Lawn Gnomes from Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
- Mummies from The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb and maybe Prince Khor-Ru from Return of the Mummy
- The Scarecrows from The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
And now for monsters I'm not 100% sure:
- I think that pumpkin tree man is the Pumpkin Head from Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns when it's naked?
- I think that green guy on the poster is the Old Man Mask from The Haunted Mask II
- I think that Skeleton is Curly the Skeleton, and he has a wife now?
- There's a Cyb…
Okay, it's pretty obvious how many of these I'm going to make since I'm naming them off of Tales to Give you Goosebumps.Read more >
Maybe I'm bored, but here it is, every Goosebumps book ranked!
NOTE: I'm not including the spin-offs.
- 132: Chicken Chicken
- 131: Fright Camp
- 130: Scream School
- 129: Legend of the Lost Legend
- 128: The Barking Ghost
- 127: Don't Go To Sleep
- 126: Dr. Maniac Will See you Now
- 125: Say Cheese and Die - Again!
- 124: Are You Terrified Yet?
- 123: Monster Blood for Breakfast!
- 122: Who's Your Mummy?
- 121: Go Eat Worms
- 120: Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid!
- 119: Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1
- 118: Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz
- 117: Creature Teacher: The Final Exam
- 116: Welcome to Camp Slither
- 115: Beware, The Snowman
- 114: Full Moon Fever
- 113: The Mummy Walks
- 112: Frankenstein's Dog
- 111: I Am your Evil Twin
- 110: Monster Blood IV
- 109: My Friends Call Me Monster
- 108: My Hairiest Adve…
As you know, I got Slappy back in March, but today, I got The Haunted Mask, and it looks so awesome! Unfortunately, I tried on the mask, and it doesn't fit me, oh well, it would've sticked to my face anyway!
So awesome, these will go great for my collection!Read more >