The Most Wanted list continues with Dr. Maniac, the strangest doctor of them all. When a group of comic book characters appear in the real world, twelve-year-old Richard Dreezer, must track down Dr. Maniac to save the day. Straight from the comic book of your worst nightmares, this evil genius will make sure you leave sicker than when you arrived.Read more >
(This is the mask in the book #4 Horroland (The Screem of the Haunted Mask))
- Plaster cloth or plaster bandages
- Plastic Wrap
- Paint, Markers,Buttons, Crafty Objects etc.
- Stapler or Crazy Glue
- Cut the plaster cloth or plaster bandages (which can be found easily online but may also be at your local drug store or arts and crafts storE) into 1x4 inch long strips.
- Apply Vaseline over your entire face. Have an adult cover your hair with plastic wrap and then cover the plastic with Vaseline. Make sure the plastic covers only your hair and is not on your skin. Lean back in a chair so you face the ceilling.
- Have an adult dip the strips into water and mold them onto your face, strip by strip, making sure to mold the strips tightly to your face and t…
Read more >