The cover art shows an evil clown who was grinning while juggling skulls. A big top circus tent was behind him in the background.
You and your friend, Richie do a great performance at a circus camp. As a reward, both of you are allowed to participate in a real circus. At the beginning of the book, you must choose only three items out of a list to take to the circus.
List of endings
There are twenty-one bad endings and five good endings.
- Getting pinned by a knife.
- Squashed flat by Geyorg.
- Geyorg strangles you to death when you try to give Mr. Peepers a bag of peanuts.
- Mistress Barbarous turns your fingers into tufts of cotton candy.
- You escaped the circus but accidentally left Richie and the freaks behind. You survive, but the book clearly tells you this is a bad ending because you were supposed to save them.
- Bostini devours you.
- Your head is bitten off, however, Mistress Barbarous attaches your ears on the sides of the neck.
- You and Richie become Siamese twins joined at the stomach.
- Becoming a human cannonball.
- Getting thrown into a jar of goop.
- Lions attack you for pointing.
- You decide that a lion is more dangerous than Mistress Barbarous. The book scolds you for not paying attention, and it's implied that Barbarous eats you.
- You're squashed inside a clown car with Richie as clowns pile in on top of you.
- Permanently become a clown.
- You escape the circus but forever smell awful. One year later, you return to the circus and place yourself in the jar.
- Fall off a tightrope.
- You take too long to decide what to do with the ball of twine and you fall to your death.
- The knife thrower throws his knife at a rope holding the trapeze, and you fall to your death.
- Fall flat on your face for missing the trapeze.
- Dancing forever.
- The bullwhip wraps you up.
- Non-ending: By doing the word search, you were able to survive getting attacked by the lions and provided with helpful tips. However, you get sent back to the beginning of the story.
- The entire story was all a dream and you decide not to go to the circus.
- You destroy Mistress Barbarous' powers by snatching her pendant.
- You turn Mistress Barbarous into a gorilla and change all the freaks back to normal.
- You show Bostini the photos, causing him to cry. You sell your photos of the freaks to a tabloid and everyone laughs at you.
|No.||Book||Country/Language||Translated title||Release date||Publisher|
- Currently, this is the only book Give Yourself Goosebumps: Special Edition book to officially be released in eBook format.