- "The House of No Return" - Three children dare a new boy into entering a house where a couple had died upon losing their baby daughter.
- "Teacher's Pet" - Two friends get a new teacher who has an interest in snakes.
- "Strained Peas" - A boy receives a baby sister that is not what it seems.
- "Strangers In The Woods" - While staying with her great-aunt, a girl notices some unusual stuff happening.
- "Good Friends" - Two friends plan to scare the sister of one of them with a prank.
- "How I Won My Bat" - A boy gains a magical baseball bat.
- "Mr. Teddy" - A young girl discovers that her new teddy bear is alive.
- "Click" - A boy gets a remote control that controls everything around him.
- "Broken Dolls" - A girl with dolls discover that her young brother is acting strangely.
- "A Vampire in the Neighborhood" - A group of middle school students think the new girl at school is a vampire.
Reprints and rereleases
Tales to Give You Goosebumps received a reprint in 1997 to match the cover style of the sixth and final book, More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps., and did not include the books light. The book received a second reprint in April 2004, as part of the 30 Tales to Give You Goosebumps collection.
||April 2004||Collection||Hardcover and paperback|
|No.||Book||Country/Language||Translated title||Release date|| |
Tales to Give You Goosebumps
|Tales to Give You Goosebumps||October 1, 1995||Scholastic|
Das unheimliche Buch der Schauergeschichten
|The Eerie Book of Horror Stories||1996||Omnibus Verlag|
Historias de Pesadillas
|Nightmare Stories||1999||Ediciones B|
منزل بلا عودة
|The House of No Return||N/A||N/A|
|Ghost Stories||N/A||Gramedia Pustaka Utama|