Still More Tales to Give You Goosebumps is the fourth book in the Tales to Give You Goosebumps series.
The stories in this book are all Halloween-themed:
- Pumpkin Juice - Two boys make a pumpkin juice that turns anyone who drinks it into Werewolves.
- Attack of the Tattoo - A girl gets a fake snake tattoo that when exposed to water and sun makes snakes slither out of her skin.
- The Wish - A boy makes a wish on the rock where he is the only child where his wish works too well.
- An Old Story - Two adolescent brothers are fed enchanted prunes by their witch aunt, and the fruits transform them into elderly gentlemen whom the witch lady intends to marry off to her friends for a price.
- The Scarecrow - A magical scarecrow has special accessories on it that harm anyone that tries them on upon stealing them.
- Awesome Ants - A boy receives an ant farm where the ants start growing to large sizes.
- Please Don't Feed The Bears - The family of a girl visits Cuddle Bear Land where the Honey Crackers served there have a bear-related secret to them.
- The Goblin's Glare - A young male artist makes a realistic goblin picture that comes to life.
- Bats About Bats - Two girls are menaced by strange bats.
- The Space Suit Snatcher - A girl who is interested in aliens receives a strange space suit and suddenly gets contacted by aliens.
Cover Art Galley
- The book originally came packaged with special Goosebumps Halloween accessories. Including vampire fangs, fake vampire blood, fake skin, and makeup.