Still More Tales to Give You Goosebumps is the fourth book in the Tales to Give You Goosebumps series.
The stories in this book are all Halloween-themed:
- Pumpkin Juice - Two boys make a pumpkin juice that turns anyone who drinks it into Werewolves.
- Attack of the Tattoo - A girl gets a fake snake tattoo that when exposed to water and sun makes snakes slither out of her skin.
- The Wish - A boy makes a wish on the rock where he is the only child where his wish works too well.
- An Old Story - Two boys are fed prunes by their aunt where the prunes turn them into old men.
- The Scarecrow - A magical scarecrow has special accessories on it that harm anyone that tries them on upon stealing them.
- Awesome Ants - A boy receives an ant farm where the ants start growing to large sizes.
- Please Don't Feed The Bears - The family of a girl visits Cuddle Bear Land where the Honey Crackers served their have a bear-related secret to them.
- The Goblin's Glare - A young male artist makes a realistic goblin picture that comes to life.
- Bats About Bats - Two girls are menaced by strange bats.
- The Space Suit Snatcher - A girl who is interested in aliens receives a strange space suit and suddenly gets contacted by aliens.
Cover Art Galley
- The book originally came packaged with special Goosebumps Halloween accessories. Including vampire fangs, fake vampire blood, fake skin, and makeup.