The cover illustration shows Slappy coming out of a Birthday present.
It is bad enough that Ian Barker has to spend his twelfth birthday with his younger sister, Molly, and their two annoying cousins, Vinnie and Jonny. The four of them can't ever hang out without getting themselves into trouble. And Vinnie and Jonny always want to play with Ian's stuff, always taking turns and breaking everything that they touch. Even Ian's new birthday presents are up for grabs. But when Ian gets Slappy from his dad, things go from bad to worse. Because when Slappy is in charge, you don't fight over him, he fights over you!
This book is broken up into three sections:
- "Slappy Here, Everyone" (Pages 1-2)
- Main story (Pages 3-138)
- "Slappy Birthday Epilogue" (Page 139)
Cover Art Gallery
Back of the Book
- R. L. Stine announced the title in a comment on Twitter.
- On the cover of the book, Slappy looks like how he appeared in the Goosebumps movie.
- This is the third Slappy book to take place on a birthday, the other two being Night of the Living Dummy II and Bride of the Living Dummy.
|Goosebumps SlappyWorld series|
|#01 Slappy Birthday to You|
|#02 Attack of the Jack|
|#03 I Am Slappy's Evil Twin|
|#04 Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo|