- Patrick Thomas as Greg Banks
- Louis Del Grande as Mr. Saur
- Jennie Lévesque as Shari Walker (as Jennie Levesque)
- Paula Barrett as Mrs. Banks
- Christopher Redman as Terry Banks
- Alison Acton as Marci (as Alison Aston)
- Jackson Harrell as Student #1
- Paul Brogren as (uncredited)
- Joshua Haddon as Student #3 (uncredited)
- Jack Harrell as Jon (uncredited)
Differences from the book
- The camera is initially located in the basement of an abandoned factory building, as opposed to a haunted house. When Greg goes back to retrieve the camera, he finds that the building has been razed, except for the basement level where he finds the camera hidden away.
- Doug and Mr. Banks do not make an appearance.
- In the series, Greg and Shari revert back to normal within moments of his brother reversing the photo's, and has a moment of suspense. Greg's brother works fast to alter the pictures, all the while Greg continues to grow, his jeans ripping open, while Shari is close to becoming skeleton. Greg tries to get her to eat a candy bar, but Shari barely has the energy to move. Greg calls out to Shari just as his brother finishes. The two having reverted back to normal by the time he leaves the dark room.
- Jonathan is as a young adult security guard, who tries to confiscate the camera from Greg, only to end up as the camera's next victim/target when Greg accidentally snaps his picture (although he merely takes a nasty fall, as opposed to having his foot pierced by a nail).
- Greg is more fat when he wakes up than when he does in the book, but does not gain nearly as much as in the book. He also doesn't play baseball in the episode.
- Spidey survives, unlike in the book. However, his fate is remains unknown/mystery (although he does appear in footage shot at all from the earlier episode, as Greg is recounting his adventure to Mr. Saur.)
- The climax takes place for one day, as opposed to the book, where the climax takes place in a matter of at least a week.
- The ending is different. Instead of taking a picture of the entire class, teacher, Mr. Saur takes a picture of himself — which depicts him completely bald. He is impressed at the use of what he believes to be a trick photograph, until he reaches up and finds he really is losing his hair rapidly while the class laughs at his misery. We hear Spider's voice echoing "Say cheese!"
"Say Cheese and Die... Again" was released on DVD on September 7, 2010, as the second episode on Say Cheese and Die. It was rereleased with new cover and disc art on September 11, 2012. It was included in a 3-Pack Thriller DVD on August 26, 2014.
|Title||Release date||Media type|
Say Cheese and Die
|September 11, 2007
September 11, 2012
|August 26, 2014||DVD|
- While this is the sequel to "Say Cheese and Die", the actors and actresses are different from the ones who played the characters from the previous episode. For example, Greg is now played by Patrick Thomas instead of Ryan Gosling. The episode nonetheless makes use of flashbacks from its prequel.
- Patrick Thomas (as Greg) had to wear a fat suit and prosthetic makeup when Greg becomes fully obese
- The picture that was taken that made Shari disappear/vanished is seen with her initially in it, and then her image fading away, unlike the first episode, which only pictured the tree she was standing under.
- A poster of Party of Five is visible on Greg's bedroom wall.