Rocky the Dummy is a living ventriloquist dummy that can come to life, thanks to Slappy.
In Night of the Living Dummy III, he was one of the first dummies Trina's family ever got. He does not come to life, until the end.
When Slappy was picked up, he brought Rocky to life to do his evil bidding. However, Trina convinced Rocky that he is part of their family. Rocky then beat Slappy up and threw him out the window to be blown up by lightning. After Slappy was destroyed, Rocky went to sleep.
- Never go against the family!
- Keep your bad breath to yourself!
- Sure, sure. Whatever you say, boss.
- Not so fast, Little Lady!
- His name is a reference to the film character of the same name, while is television Episode looks reference The Godfather.
- Rocky's head was seen in Bride of the Living Dummy, and was referred to by Jimmy O'James as "One of Slappy's Rivals". It's to be inferred that Slappy found Rocky and killed him after the events of Night of the Living Dummy III.
- Rocky was voiced by Eugene Lipinski, who played Mr. Mortman in The Girl Who Cried Monster.