- Daniel DeSanto as Gabe
- Annick Obonsawin as Sari Hassad
- Elias Zarou as Uncle Ben Hassad
- Afrah Gouda as Nila Rahmad
- Gerry Mendicino as Nila's Driver
- Peter Jarvis as The Mummy
Gabe is in for the ultimate adventure when he visits his Uncle and cousin Sari in Egypt. Uncle Ben, an important archaeologist, is about to unearth the tomb of the great Prince, Khor Ru. But, superstition has it that if the Prince's mummy is disturbed, he will come back to life and seek revenge . . . on whoever wakes him from the dead! Will Gabe get to see a real, live mummy? And if so, will he live to tell his tale?
Differences from the book
|Title||Release date||Media type|
Return of the Mummy
|March 31, 2009||DVD|
|August 26, 2014||DVD|
- This episode was adapted into Goosebumps Presents Book #4.
- Even though Return of the Mummy was adapted for television, its predecessor, The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb, was never made into an episode.
- In the book, Sari was at least an inch taller than Gabe, but here she is clearly several inches shorter.
- The mummy, Prince Khor-Ru, was played by actor/mime artist Peter Jarvis, who also played the mummy in "Don't Wake Mummy".