- Jessica Moyes as Brooke Rogers (Brooke Rodgers)
- Shawn Potter as Zeke Matthews
- Stuart Stone as Brian Colson
- Kathryn Greenwood as Ms. Walker
- Julia Chantrey (a.k.a. Julie Annis) as Tina Powell
- Philip Eddolls as Corey Sklar
- Eric Fink as Emile
- John Bayliss as Mr. Levy
- Boyd Banks as Mr. Johnson
- Daryl Jaye as Robert Hernandez
When Brooke gets the lead in a school play about a Phantom, she is thrilled . . . until the nightmares begin. At school there is talk of a real Phantom who has haunted the auditorium for years. Brooke tries to laugh it off. But when haunting messages appear on set, a trap door is discovered on stage, and a piece of scenery comes crashing down, it's no joke. Is Zeke, her best friend, up to his foolish pranks again? Or is Brooke's jealous understudy, Tina, up to no good? Maybe the answer lies beneath the stage, through the trap door, and at the end of the tunnel.
Differences from the book
|Title||Release date||Media type|
Attack of the Mutant
|September 13, 2011||DVD|
|August 26, 2014||DVD|
- The name between Zeke's and Brooke's on the play cast list is Patrick Doyle. Patrick Doyle was a co-producer for the television show.
- Julia Chantrey, who was cast as Tina, was later cast as Terri in the 2000 Disney film, Phantom of the Megaplex. Both this episode and the Disney film are parodies of The Phantom of the Opera.
- Philip Eddolls (Corey Sklar) played Shane in season two's, "Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns".
- The DVD release of the episode has the credits music continuously playing, even after the credits have ended.