Reader Beware-- You're In For Ten Summertime Scares!
Is Matt's summer camp being taken over by an evil patch of poison ivy? Will Eric escape from his tank, now that he's been turned into a fish? Can Tara help the terrified voice she hears inside a beautiful seashell? Find out in these ten creepy Goosebumps short stories perfect for reading around the campfire or under the covers!
- "The Werewolf's First Night" - A boy joins a day camp where everyone is a werewolf.
- "P.S. Don't Write Back" - A boy receives a strange letter from his parents while at camp.
- "Something Fishy" - A boy living in a hot apartment finds out that he can shrink down to the size of a fish.
- "You Gotta Believe Me!" - A boy is able to see spaceships in the sky, but nobody believes him.
- "Suckers!" - Three kids open a mysterious trunk that they found on the beach.
- "Dr. Horror's House of Video" - A young horror fan visits a movie store run by a strange man.
- "The Cat's Tale" - A young girl who moved to River Falls is stalked by a black cat.
- "Shell Shocker" - Two kids find a seashell that strange voices can be heard from.
- "Poison Ivy" - A young boy is sent to a summer camp, but the camp becomes overrun by monstrous poison ivy.
- "The Spirit of the Harvest Moon" - A girl camping with her family hears a voice to not be caught by the ghost that is active during the Harvest Moon.
Reprints and rereleases
More Tales to Give You Goosebumps received a reprint in 1997 to match the cover style of the sixth and final book, More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps., and did not include the books light. The book received a second reprint in April 2004, as part of the 30 Tales to Give You Goosebumps collection.
||April 2004||Collection||Hardcover and paperback|
- Several stories in the previous book and following book were adapted into episodes of the Goosebumps TV series, but no stories from this book were adapted.