More Monster Blood is an episode of the Goosebumps TV Series. Unlike many other episodes of the series, this episode wasn't a direct adaptation of a Goosebumps book. The episode aired on Fox Network on November 16, 1996 as the sixteenth episode of Season 2. It was directed by Timothy Bond.
In this story, Evan travels back home, only to find that the Monster Blood he destroyed is aboard the airplane.
- Kyle Labine as Evan Ross
- Ashley Dawn Brown as Julia
- Charles Boyland as Conan
- Lori Alter as Stewardess
- Desmond Campbell as Steward
- Brian Sweetapple as University Student
- Roger Dunn as Captain
- Mark Benesh as Curtis (uncredited)
- Andy Chambers as Passenger (uncredited)
- Joy Tanner as Sarabeth (archive footage) (uncredited)
Evan is on his way home in a plane where he tells his new friends Curtis, Julia, and Conan (a bully) about his Monster Blood adventure but they do not believe him. A flight attendant tells them to get back to their seats, as dinner is to be served. Meanwhile, in the luggage storage, Trigger is barking like mad at monster blood spilling out of Evan's suitcase. Curtis tells the air hostess that he thinks he should not eat the food given as he is allergic to stuff and gives her a long list of what he is allergic to. Suddenly the captain feels a jerk from the luggage storage and tells an attendant to check it out.
The attendant goes down and sees trails of monster blood and screams, as some monster blood from the ceiling drip onto him. Above, Curtis screams and him and Evan get off their seats. Conan had put an ant on Curtis's shorts and Evan helps brushing it off. The hostess comes and tells them to settle down or she will get the captain. Before Evan sits back, Conan takes his seat and Evan sits elsewhere. The ant then eats some monster blood and hastily runs away.
A passenger enters the restroom where he put some soap on his face and reaches for some water but puts monster blood on his face. After some time, his family is worried that he has been in there for 10 minutes. Evan comes and sees some monster blood for a brief second under the door. He tries telling the hostess, but she tells him to go back to his seat. She opens the door and the restroom is empty. She takes Evan back to his seat. Evan and the others tell her about monster blood and she goes to find the attendant only to be consumed by monster blood.
Evan tells the others he is going to search for the monster blood. Instantly they hear slurping noises as all the other people (except the captain who is not aware of this) disappear. Conan starts throwing stuff at the monster blood. He then throws some airline food which makes the monster blood sick. Evan then tells Curtis to go through the luggage places above the seats to get behind the blood and feed it the food cart as only he can fit. Curtis first refuses, because there is stuff up there but is able to reach the other side. In order to save Curtis, Conan sacrifices himself. Evan helps Curtis to push the cart into the monster blood before it consumes Julia. The monster blood disappears as it regurgitates everything and everyone it ate.
Once the plane lands, professionals come to contain the blood. Julia gives Evan her number and he remembers his coat. He opens the cupboard only to find it with a giant ant and he screams in fear among seeing it.
- The original title of this made-for-television episode was "Flight Monster Blood". But just before it was aired, the title was changed to "More Monster Blood".
- This is the second of four television episodes on the Monster Blood DVD.
- This is one of the four episodes that were not adaptions of a book. The other three episodes not based on a book were the three Chillogy episodes.
- This television episode was adapted into Goosebumps Presents Book #15.
- It's implied that the character named Conan in this episode is the same bully from Monster Blood II-IV.
- Curtis sort of matches the description of Kermit from Monster Blood II and III and his name does sound similar. Kermit, however, could be considered an antagonist and Curtis actually liked Evan.
- The man who goes into the bathroom and doesn't come out sort of resembles the description of Mr. Murphy from Monster Blood II.
- All that's found of the man is a broken pair of glasses. The glasses look exactly like the glasses on the cover of the first Monster Blood book and could quite possibly be a reference to the first Monster Blood's cover.
- The episode's plot is noticeably similar to that of Snakes on a Plane.