More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps is the sixth and final book in the Tales to Give You Goosebumps series. It was published in 1997, and originally came bundled with a Goosebumps-themed Christmas stocking.
Reader Beware-- You're In For Ten Holiday Scares!
Will Brad learn to care for his pet Gronk, before it takes care of him? Can Samantha sit through a boring Nutcracker ballet without cracking up... for real? Are Max's new monster skates putting him on thin ice? Has Sam been caught in the bone-chilling grip of an ice vampire? Find out in these ten creepy Goosebumps short stories guaranteed to fill you with holiday fear!
The following stories are all Christmas-themed:
- "Don't Sit on the Gronk" - A boy receives a Kooshball-shaped creature as a Christmas present.
- "Nutcracker Nightmare" - A young girl and her parents are invited by her teacher to see The Nutcracker when strange things happen.
- "The Ice Vampire" - Two kids meet an ice vampire that wants their warmth.
- "A Holly Jolly Holiday" - A girl gets annoyed with the video of a holiday special that causes her family to act strange.
- "Why I Hate Jack Frost" - A boy spending Christmas in Arizona has a recurring dream about Jack Frost.
- "Marshmallow Surprise" - A bitter old woman invites the kids that she has issues with for a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.
- "Monster on Ice" - A boy receives "Monster Skates" that suddenly make him more faster and aggressive.
- "The Double-Dip Horror" - Twin sisters arrive at the Ice Cream Cone Ski Lodge where they have problems with one the skiing students.
- "Santa's Helpers" - A girl and her brother are mistaken for Santa Claus' missing Christmas Elves due to the way they are dressed.
- "Attack of the Christmas Present" - Two brothers receive gifts from their uncle where one of them gains a "Robot Tag" that starts to pursue him.