Madame Doom is the fortune teller dummy who first appears in the Goosebumps HorrorLand book, Revenge of the Living Dummy. She gives Britney Crosby a blank card that means she does not have a future. That is coincidental since she and Molly Molloy are the first ones to vanish. Madame Doom then makes a quick appearance in Say Cheese — and Die Screaming!!! when Slappy is seen standing next to her fortune telling booth and in the Goosebumps HorrorLand book, Help! We Have Strange Powers! she's the main antagonist, when Jillian and Jackson seek her help, she also appears in Weirdo Halloween, she gives Meg Oliver a doll that looks like her.
Madame Doom appears in the 2015 Goosebumps film played by Mickie Pollock, but is credited as "Monster #21."
There once was a fortune teller named Clarissa the Crystal Woman. One day, she read the fortune of a man named Ivan. She said he would die poor and heartbroken. He was so angry that he threw the woman off a cliff. He built his own fortune machine, but it give him the same thing. He wasted his money making more, but they all said the same thing. He died of a broke heart, making her prediction true. Clarissa's ghost is now trapped inside all the Madame Doom machines.
- Goosebumps HorrorLand
- Welcome to HorrorLand: A Survival Guide
- Goosebumps Movie Books:
Television and Film
- Goosebumps Horrorland (Video Game) (Excluding the Nintendo DS Version)
- Mickie Pollock (2015 film)
- There is another character called "Clarissa the crystal woman" in Be Careful What You Wish For.... It is possible they could be the same person
- In the 2015 film, Clarissa the Crystal Woman and Madam Doom are portrayed as two different characters.