Josh is eleven years old, Caucasian boy, tall and thin with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes along with a serious face.
Josh is headstrong, impatient, stubborn, and can be rather immature to a point. He can also be a little spoiled according to his older sister, as he can be pretty fussy and whenever he makes a big fuss about something, he usually gets his way. And when Josh makes his mind up about something, he sticks to it. And he always has a need to know the day's plans so that he can argue with it. His spoiled behavior does annoy his parents and sometimes they would threaten him in order to get him to cooperate with things. There are moments though, when Josh has been quite thoughtful, especially when something was not right. He also has some agreements with Amanda and like her, he loved Petey as well. Josh also likes to make jokes, which he is sometimes scolded for and he is often payed back by Amanda when he does play a trick on her. And Josh loves his family and he does get along on occasion with Amanda. And they always do things together, even when Josh is not happy to do it.
List of appearances
Television and Film
- Josh is the first character of many things:
- He had the honor of being the first male character introduced in the series.
- He is the first male protagonist in the beginning of the Goosebumps series.
- He is the first male protagonist to have a sibling and a pet.
- He was the one to accidentally figure out that the thing to stop the citizens of Dark Falls was light due to shining his flashlight into Ray's face, ultimately or some form killing him.
- In the book, Josh had curly brown hair, but in the television series, his hair was straight and dirty blonde which came down to his neck.
- Josh's actor, Ben Cook also played Jerry Hawkins in Piano Lessons Can Be Murder and Marty in A Shocker on Shock Street.