It Came from Beneath the Sink is the fourteenth episode of Season 1 of the Goosebumps TV series. The episode is based on the thirtieth Goosebumps book of the same name. However, the exclamation point in the original title was omitted from the episode title. The episodes premiered on Fox Kids Network on February 2, 1996. It was directed by David Winning.
- Katharine Isabelle (a.k.a. Katherine Isobel) as Kat Merton
- Tyrone Savage as Daniel Merton
- Amanda Tapping as Mrs. Merton
- Howard Hoover as Mr. Merton
- Ashley Brown as Carlo
- Pamela Redfern as Mrs. Vanderhoff
- Jack Newman as Janitor
- Charles Borg as Student
Differences from the book
- In the book, the Grool is killed in the Merton Residence, in the episode, it was defeated in Katrina's school.
- In the book, Katrina solely kills the Grool through means of love. The Grool in the episode cannot be killed, so Katrina keeps the Grool in her room with music to keep it incapacitated.
- Killer is a German Shepard in the episode, instead of a Cocker Spaniel in the book.
- The episode is titled It Came From Beneath the Kitchen Sink on Netflix, however, the book does not contain the word "kitchen".
- This episode was released on the Goosebumps DVD of the same name along with Strained Peas.
- The show that Carlos and Daniel are watching on the television is the Goosebumps episode, Welcome to Camp Nightmare.
- The music that is played through the Grool's headphones is the Goosebumps theme song.
- The theme tune for this episode and Say Cheese and Die are played in a higher key and have a different atmosphere to it than the regular theme.