In the game, the player is in control of a town inhabited by humans and over 50 Goosebumps monsters, such as Slappy, The Mummy, Murder the Clown, and The Haunted Mask. The monsters can interact with the human citizens. The goal of the game is to build the largest town with the most complete collection of Goosebumps monsters.
- Slappy the Dummy from the Night of the Living Dummy saga
- Curly the Skeleton
- Prince Khor-Ru from Return of the Mummy
- The Lawn Gnomes from Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
- Mrs. Maaargh from the Creature Teacher saga
- Murder the Clown from A Nightmare on Clown Street
- The Haunted Mask from the book of the same name
- Dr. Brewer's Clone from Stay Out of the Basement
- King Jellyjam from The Horror at Camp Jellyjam
- Graveyard Ghouls from Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls
- Mr. Mortman from The Girl Who Cried Monster
- Andrew Craw from The Headless Ghost
- Countess Yvonne from Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
- Fifi from Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
- Count Nightwing from Vampire Breath
- A Ghost Dog from The Barking Ghost
- The Pumpkin Heads from Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns
- The Creeps from Calling All Creeps! (includes Ricky Beamer, who also appears as a separate character)
- The Scarecrows from The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
Other characters featured/confirmed
- Dr. Fritz Fredericks from Say Cheese and Die!
- Carly Beth Caldwell from The Haunted Mask
- Professor Shock from The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock
- The Masked Mutant from Attack of the Mutant
- Clarissa frrom Be Careful What You Wish For...
- Annihilator 3000 from Toy Terror: Batteries Included