"Go Eat Worms" is the sixth episode of Season 2 of the Goosebumps TV series. The episode aired on Fox Network on September 28, 1996. The episode was based on the Goosebumps book Go Eat Worms!. It was directed by Steve DiMarco.
- Noah Shebib as Todd
- Kristin Fairlie as Regina
- Caroline Yeager as Todd's Mom
- Andre Ottley-Lorant as Danny
- Christiane MacKenzie as Beth
Differences from the Book
- There is a scene in the episode where Danny finds worms in his spaghetti and blames Todd. This scene is not present in the book. Oddly, the back cover of the original book mentions worms showing up in Todd's spaghetti even though they never do.
- The climax in the TV series occurs in an underground cavern full of worms where Todd encounters the giant worm.
- The ending is more different than in the book. Todd abandon his hobby with worms and goes fishing with Danny. Todd is then pulled into the water, by an unseen fish from Todd's sandwich, and is dragged along the lake. Todd was then forced to swim back to shore, once he decided to abandon his fishing hobby. It can also be assumed that (judging from camera angles and the fact that Danny was seemingly unable to see his friend) Todd was turned into one himself upon hitting the water.
- This television episode was adapted into Goosebumps Presents Book #8.
- This is the first of three episodes on the Goosebumps DVD of the same name.