Todd Bastrow is obsessed with worms. He loves to carry them around and torture his sister with them, dropping them into her long hair. That is, until Todd's worms start playing tricks on their own. Suddenly, worms are making appearances in the most unlikely places—in his bed, in his homework, and worst of all, in his spaghetti! It's enough to make you squirm!
- Noah Shebib as Todd
- Kristin Fairlie as Regina
- Caroline Yeager as Todd's Mom
- Andre Ottley-Lorant as Danny
- Christiane MacKenzie as Beth
Differences from the book
- There is a scene in the episode where Danny finds worms in his spaghetti and blames Todd. This scene is not present in the book. Oddly, the back cover of the original book mentions worms showing up in Todd's spaghetti even though they never do.
- In the book, Todd is above ground when the giant worm attacks him and is released when his sister's bird model scares the worm off. In the episode, Todd is pulled underground and is only let go when he promises never to harm another worm.
- In the book's ending, Todd abandons his worm hobby and takes up collecting butterflies, which results in him being attacked by a giant butterfly with a hat pin. In the episode's ending, Todd takes up fishing and uses minnows as bait, but he ends up being pulled into and drowned in the lake after eating a sandwich with a fish hook in it, implying that the fish are out for revenge.
|Title||Release date||Media type|
Go Eat Worms
|September 7, 2010||DVD|
|August 26, 2014||DVD|