Even More Tales to Give You Goosebumps is the third book in the Tales to Give You Goosebumps series. It was first published in 1996, and originally came packaged with Goosebumps themed glow-in-the-dark boxers, featuring Curly.
Reader Beware-- You're In For Ten More Scares!
Can Jeff convince his parents there's a live mummy in the basement? Will Adam escape from a monstrous flying gargoyle? Is Brian's boarding school turning kids into robots? Find out in these ten creepy Goosebumps short stories guaranteed to make you shiver!
- "The Chalk Closet" - A boy attending summer school learns that his teacher has a special room called the Chalk Closet.
- "Home Sweet Home" - A girl who breaks her neighbors China bowl, and the woman Mrs. Forster wants revenge, she can turn into a spider.
- "Don't Wake Mummy" - A mummy is delivered to the house of a boy that has a fear of mummies with the mummy being held in the basement until it can be brought to the museum.
- "I'm Telling!" - A boy comes across a liquid that turns anything it touches to stone which he uses to keep his little sister from tattling on him.
- "The Haunted House Game" - Two children and the children that they are babysitting play a strange board game.
- "A Change for the Strange" - A girl and her friend visit a new and strange consignment shop.
- "Perfect School" - A boy is sent to a special boarding school where the students are replaced by robots.
- "For the Birds" - A girl visiting a massive bird sanctuary during her parents' anniversary where the birds act strangely.
- "Aliens in the Garden" - A boy finds a small spaceship with tiny aliens inside it.
- "The Thumbprint of Doom" - A girl befriends a new neighbor who is superstitious of the Thumbprint of Doom.
Reprints and rereleases
Even More Tales to Give You Goosebumps received a reprint in 1997 to match the cover style of the sixth and final book, More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps. It did not include the boxers. The book received a second reprint in April 2004, as part of the 30 Tales to Give You Goosebumps collection.
||April 2004||Collection||Hardcover and paperback|
References in other Goosebumps media