Cronby is a cave troll that resides in the Amazon Rainforest.
He is seen in some bad endings:
- The first Bad Ending has a Giant Bat eating the reader and Cronby.
- The second Bad Ending has Cronby hypnotizing the reader into being his slave forever.
- The third Bad Ending has Cronby eating the reader and Zoe if a Goosebumps question is given the wrong answer.
For a good ending while deciding to bet for the third piece of gold, Cronby asks you one more Goosebumps question. After answering correctly, Cronby hands you the three gold nuggets. You give them to the Stone King and he rewards you and Zoe handsomely.
- Cronby appeared in the 2015 Goosebumps film portrayed by Josh Phillips, but credited as "Monster #20."
- He also appeared in Goosebumps: The Game, but is referred to as "Cronby the Leprechaun".
Here are a few riddles from Cronby:
- "Bring me a plea for a missing friend"
- -Answer: Flyer
- Since he was a forgotten monster before the film, he was thought to be a Lawn Gnome, until the Gnomes where shown in the trailer for the first time.