Classic Goosebumps is a series of reprints of older Goosebumps titles with all-new covers and bonus materials. These books were known as "collector's editions" and since not all of the books in Goosebumps HorrorLand are not connected to the classic books, there are some of the reissues that are connected to the ongoing Enter HorrorLand storyline or it is because they are best sellers. Be Careful What You Wish For..., for example, was a Classic reissue because HorrorLand's fortune-teller dummy, Madame Doom had used the basis of the character named Clarissa. Another example is that Welcome to Dead House became a Classic reissue because it was a best seller. A majority of the newer reprints were made as a tie-in to the 2015 Goosebumps film, including A Shocker on Shock Street, The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena, and The Blob That Ate Everyone, because they were featured in the movie.
List of Classic Goosebumps Books
- Night of the Living Dummy
- Deep Trouble
- Monster Blood
- The Haunted Mask
- One Day at HorrorLand
- The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
- Be Careful What You Wish For...
- Say Cheese and Die!
- The Horror at Camp Jellyjam
- How I Got My Shrunken Head
- The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- A Night in Terror Tower
- Welcome to Dead House
- Welcome to Camp Nightmare
- Ghost Beach
- The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
- You Can't Scare Me!
- Return of the Mummy
- Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
- Phantom of the Auditorium
- Vampire Breath
- Stay Out of the Basement
- A Shocker on Shock Street
- Let's Get Invisible!
- Night of the Living Dummy II
- Night of the Living Dummy III
- The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- The Blob That Ate Everyone
- The Ghost Next Door
- The Haunted Car
- Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls
- Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
Classic Goosebumps Collection
The Classic Goosebumps Collection is a collection of four Goosebumps stories in one book. The stories included in the book are:
The book was released in hardcover format in December 2011. The cover features an edited version of the cover art for Night of the Living Dummy by Tim Jacobus.
- Almost all of the original Goosebumps books were reprinted between 2003 and 2007. However, Phantom of the Auditorium, Legend of the Lost Legend, Werewolf Skin, I Live in Your Basement!, and Monster Blood IV were not reprinted alongside the other books. Phantom of the Auditorium is currently the only one of these books to have received a Classic reissue.
- Return of the Mummy was the first Goosebumps sequel to receive a Classic reissue.
- The Haunted Car and Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls are the first books from Goosebumps Series 2000 to receive a Classic reissues.
- Please Don't Feed the Vampire! is the first book of Give Yourself Goosebumps to receive a Classic reissue.
- Ten of the Classic Goosebumps were made into Goosebumps Graphix stories.
- In the movie Goosebumps, the Invisible Boy is actually Brent Green from the book My Best Friend is Invisible. However, when the film was released, the book Let's Get Invisible! received a Classic reissue instead of My Best Friend is Invisible.