In the conclusion of a three-part mini-series, Matthew and Jessica enter the toy town to prevent Matthew's younger brother, Todd, from being turned into plastic. This episode was the twenty-first episode of Season 3. It directed by William Fruet.
Todd is celebrated in Karlsville as being the grand prize winner, but is then restrained by Karl and is threatened to be turned into a plastic figure. Jessica and Matthew then enter the town again and free Todd from Karl. They try to escape again by calling home or touching home plate, but they are stopped by Karl each time, and are cornered by Karl and the town. They then see Matthews mom vacuuming the town up and escaped by getting sucked into the vacuum. They then burn the town and think they have also destroyed Karl. But it turns out that Karl is still in the Vacuum and slides out, laughing maniacally.
- Daniel Kash as Karl Knave
- Neil Denis as Todd Erikson
- Caterina Scorsone as Jessica Walters
- Warren Benns as Matthew Erikson
- Melanie Nicholls-King as Teresa Erickson
- Philip Akin as Bob Erikson
- Chantal Quesnelle as Miss Karlsville
- When Jessica lands in Karlsville, she lands in the exact position she did in Chillogy-Part I: Squeal of Fortune.
- On the DVD cover for this mini-series, the cover is from the book, Monster Blood III.
- This mini-series was not based on any book or any short story. It was made purely for television.
- When Jessica and Matthew first enter Karlsville, if you look up ahead of them, you see a store named "The Cuckoo Clock of Doom." This is a reference to Season 1's, The Cuckoo Clock of Doom.
- Caterina Scorsone (Jessica Walters) played Sara Kramer in Season 1's Night of the Living Dummy II.