Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns is the tenth episode of Season 2 of the Goosebumps TV series. The episode was based on the Goosebumps book of the same title. The episodes aired on Fox Network on October 26, 1996. It was directed by William Fruet.
- Erica Luttrell as Drew Brockman
- Aidan Desalaiz as Walker
- Gino Giacomini as Lee
- Maria Paikin as Tabitha
- Philip Eddolls as Shane
- Andrea O'Roarke as Shana
- Michelyn Emelle as Drew's Mother
- Johnie Chase as Drew's Father
Differences from the Book
- In the book, the pumpkin-headed creatures make the kids eat the candy in their bags to make room for more candy. In the television episode, the pumpkin-headed creatures merely dump the candy out on the street.
- Walker does not know that Shane and Shana are aliens.
- This television episode was adapted into Goosebumps Presents Book #16.
- This is the first of three television episodes on the Goosebumps DVD of the same name.
- Erica Luttrell (Drew) played Kim in Season 1's, Piano Lessons Can Be Murder.
- Philip Eddolls (Shane) played Corey Sklar in Season 1's, The Phantom of the Auditorium.
- The TV Spot accidentally stated the title as "Night of the Jack-O'-Lanterns"
- One of the Trick-Or-Treaters shown walking was a boy who won a walk-on role on the show.